Barrington Parish Council
To members of the Council:
You are hereby summoned to attend a Meeting of the Parish Council of Barrington Parish Council to be held in Barrington Village Hall on Thursday 14th April 2022 at 7.30pm for the purpose of transacting the business below.
The Public and Press are invited to attend.
Due to covid restrictions and social distancing requirements please book your place with the Clerk if you intend to attend the meeting.
HOUSEKEEPING: Please be advised that attendees are expected to:
- Bring a face covering with them, and to wear it whilst entering the venue.
- To maintain a 2m social distancing space.
- Attendees will be required to give a name and contact telephone number to the clerk to her to contact all those present should a case of Covid be reported to it.
- Anyone experiencing Covid or cold symptoms are asked to refrain from attendance.
- Anyone who experiences Covid or cold symptoms within 10 days of attending the meeting is asked to report this to the Clerk who will contact all attendees and will also advise the NHS Track and Trace programme.
Tel 01223 845328 7/4/2022
Agenda for Parish Council meeting – April 14th 2022
- Apologies welcomes and introductions. (2mins)
- Declarations of Interest and dispensations (2mins)
- Public Forum
To allow any member of the public to address the Council. This session is to last no more than 15 minutes.
- To approve the Minutes of the last Parish Council meeting held on Thursday 10th March 2022 and to ratify the decisions of the meeting held on the 7th April 2022 the draft Minutes of both these this meeting are attached. (5mins)
- To take CCC (Cambridge County Council), SCDC (south Cambs District Council) and Clerk reports (15 mins)
Matters Arising – (2 mins)
Items for consideration
- Finance (25 mins)
a. To approve the payments listed below.
|234||Electricity Charges||Southern Electric||181.07|
|233||UTB – Precept account Service Charge Q4||Unity Trust Bank||7.00|
|223- 225||Pay, HMRC, NI, Pension & home allowance||Staff||2,939.36|
|222||Materials for the new bridge over West Green Pond.||Whippletree Hardwoods||1,324.86|
|231||UTB – Precept account Service Charge Q4||Unity Trust Bank||18.00|
|232||UTB – Precept account Service Charge Q4||Unity Trust Bank||18.55|
|1||Street Light Energy for 01/10/18 to 30/09/19.||Cambs County Council||3,384.22|
|2||Remove dangerous tree from Woodland||Herts & Cambs Ground Maintenance Ltd||384.00|
|3||Playground Inspection March 22||Herts & Cambs Ground Maintenance Ltd||114.00|
|4||Roll cricket field, spike cricket field||Herts & Cambs Ground Maintenance Ltd||552.00|
|5||Re-fit sign under 5’s and reinstate ground at bottom of slide on multiplay||Herts & Cambs Ground Maintenance Ltd||204.00|
|6||Cut main green, sports field, Glebe Rd April 22||Herts & Cambs Ground Maintenance Ltd||468.00|
|7||Website – hosting||NetWiseUK||360.00|
|9||Mileage allowance 86.4 miles||Clerk||38.88|
|10||Harston & District Village Warden, they requested £1000||Harston & District Village Warden||1,000.00|
|11||Building Report for future development.||Whitworth Co-Partnership LLP||607.50|
|12||To payroll services for the quarter ended Mar 22||Red Shoes Accounting Services||59.40|
|13||Affiliation 1st April 2022 to 31st March 2023||CAPALC||447.71|
|14||Reimbursement for open day expenses||Clerk||48.58|
|15||Traffic survey||2020 Consultancy||8,244.0|