Agenda for Parish Council meeting – March 10th 2022
- Apologies welcomes and introductions. (2mins)
- Declarations of Interest and dispensations (2mins)
- Public Forum
To allow any member of the public to address the Council. This session is to last no more than 15 minutes.
To receive an update on the ‘Jubilee’ Bridge over West Green Pond.
- To approve the Minutes of the last Parish Council meeting held on Thursday 13th January and to ratify the decisions of the meeting held on the 10th of February the draft Minutes of both these this meeting are attached. (5mins)
- To take CCC (Cambridge County Council), SCDC (south Cambs District Council) and Clerk reports (15 mins)
Matters Arising – (2 mins)
Items for consideration
- Finance (30 mins) Cllr Walker
a) To approve the payments.
b) Balances and Bank Reconciliation.
c) Review of budget 2021/22 to date.
d) CAPALC Membership – information has been circulated. Decision required.
d) Internal Auditor appointment.
e) to consider the adoption of the new NALC pay scales backdated to April
f) Consideration of a small Jubilee gift for each household such as https://runningimp.co.uk/products/platinum-jubilee-2022/platinum-jubilee-promotional-products/platinum-jubilee-commemorative-fridge-magnet
- Open Day (26th March) Update (10 mins)
- Jubilee Events and tree planting (10mins)
- Succession Planning (10Mins) Cllr Rhodes -Kemp – in May there are PC elections and the number of councillors for Barrington increases to 13.
- S106 Updates (15mins)
- Parish Council Communications (10 mins)
- Reports: The following reports have already been circulated and taken as read. (10 mins)
a.QE11 woodland and Community Orchard. Cllr McBride as attached for information
b. Footpaths – Cllr Day
c. Ditches– Cllr Bird including the request from the school to carry out work on the bridge over the ditch to the playground.
d. Play areas – Cllr Day
e. Challis Green Pond – Cllr Rhodes-Kemp
f. Traffic Management – Cllr Rhodes- Kemp
g. Green Charity – Cllr Day
h. Website – nothing to report
- Highway Issues – reporting of any issues or updates (5 mins)
- Planning (10 mins)
Proposal: T907 Lime -Raise crown to 3.5 metres all round.
Site address: Street Record Land Near Daphmoir Close Barrington Cambridgeshire
Reference: Public Access link: https://applications.greatercambridgeplanning.org/online-applications/PLAN/22/0191/TTCA
Proposal: 5 items
T973 Sycamore – Raise crown to 3.0 metres all round.
T 961 Oak – Raise Crown to 5 metres an cut backlower growth to roadside edge
T964 Ash and adjacent Ash – Reduce both Crowns to 5 metres over road
T949 Maple Raise Crown to 4 metres over drive and remove dead wood.
Site address: Barrington Green High Street Barrington
Public Access link: https://applications.greatercambridgeplanning.org/online-applications/PLAN/22/0211/TTCA
Proposal: Fraxinus excelsior – Large ash tree growing on the fence line – to fell to ground level and replant with something more suitable.
Site address: 71 High Street Barrington Cambridge
Public Access link: https://applications.greatercambridgeplanning.org/online-applications/PLAN/22/0278/TTCA
Proposal: Single storey rear extension and new dormers to existing rear bedroom.
Site address: 85A Glebe Road Barrington Cambridge
Reference: Public Access Link: https://applications.greatercambridgeplanning.org/online-applications/PLAN/22/00495/HFUL