Barrington Parish Council Finance Committee 23rd March 2021
To members of the committee
You are hereby summoned to attend the meeting of the Barrington Parish Council Finance Committee on the 23rd
March 2021 for the purpose of transacting the business below.
The Public and Press are invited to attend
Beckie Whitehouse is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 991 1574 8776
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/adVWRSrAxC
- To agree the Minutes of the last meeting held on 2nd March 2021
- Consideration of S137 expenditureFor the financial year 2020/21 the limit is £8.32 per registered elector.
Barrington has 840 electors therefore the total S137 that could be allocated is £6988.801) To support the village warden scheme
2) To support the village car scheme
3) To support Cambridge Approaches in case of a judicial review if the northern rail route into Cambridge is not considered as well as the southern route.
- To agree any final payments from Herts and Cambs Ground Maintenance as agreed by the Council at the meeting on 16th March Item 6.
- Council to note the following dates for the end of this financial year.
Year End 31st March 2021
Approve end of year figures and Annual Governance Statement and Annual Accounting Statements
at the 20th April PC meeting
Present accounts to members of the public at the Annual Parish meeting on 27th April
Publish the unaudited accounts by 1st July
Inspection requirement for the public inspection period to include the first 10 working days of July
Publish the audited accounting statements, including the external auditor’s report by 30th