Barrington Parish Council
To members of the Council:
You are hereby summoned to attend a Meeting of the Parish Council of Barrington Parish Council to be held in Barrington Village Hall on Thursday 13th January 2022 at 7.30pm for the purpose of transacting the business below.
The Public and Press are invited to attend.
Due to covid restrictions and social distancing requirements please book your place with the Clerk if you intend to attend the meeting.
HOUSEKEEPING: Please be advised that attendees are expected to:
- Bring a face covering with them, and to wear it whilst entering the venue.
- To maintain a 2m social distancing space.
- Attendees will be required to give a name and contact telephone number to the clerk to her to contact all those present should a case of Covid be reported to it.
- Anyone experiencing Covid or cold symptoms are asked to refrain from attendance.
- Anyone who experiences Covid or cold symptoms within 10 days of attending the meeting is asked to report this to the Clerk who will contact all attendees and will also advise the NHS Track and Trace programme.
Tel 01223 845328 7/01/22
- Agenda forFull Parish Council Meeting – January 13th 2022
- Apologies welcomes and introductions. (2mins)
- Declarations of Interest and dispensations (2mins)
- Public Forum
To allow any member of the public to address the Council. This session is to last no more than 15 minutes.
- To ratify the decisions of the meeting held on the 9th December (2021) the draft Minutes of this meeting are attached. (5mins)
- To take CCC (Cambridge County Council), SCDC (south Cambs District Council) and Clerk reports (15 mins)
Matters Arising – (2 mins)
From the Clerks Report – GW Shelter Solutions formerly Queensbury after discussion between the Clerk and Chair have been instructed to replace the smashed glass in the bus shelter.
Item 11 C) Other Updates and Item 13 Highways. Details of the pitched roof and barrel roof Arun bus shelters already in the village have been send to Redrow.
Items for consideration
- Finance (30 mins)
a) To approve the payments listed below.
|172-79||Salaries, PAYE, NI, Pension, contribution to home working||staff||2616.7|
|180||Electricity Charges||Southern Electric||191.06|
|181||Bank Charges Unity Trust||Unity Trust Bank||18.00|
|182||Bank Charges Unity Trust S106||Unity Trust Bank||18.27|
|183||Cut up & clear 2 fallen trees on Back Lane footpath||Herts & Cambs Ground Maintenance Services||360.00|
|184||Cut various wild flower areas around village||Herts & Cambs Ground Maintenance Services||216.00|
|185||Playground inspection 10.12.21||Herts & Cambs Ground Maintenance Services||114.00|
|186||Footpath maintenance||Herts & Cambs Ground Maintenance Services||924.00|
|187||Remove and repair gate on under 5’s rehang gate||Herts & Cambs Ground Maintenance Services||168.00|
|188||Repair to handrail in under 5’s||Herts & Cambs Ground Maintenance Services||48.00|
|189||Playground inspection ?? waiting for date??||Herts & Cambs Ground Maintenance Services||114.00|
|190||Parish Online 17.11.21 – 17.11.22||Geoxphere Ltd||76.80|
|191||Payroll services for the quarter ended December 2021||Red Shoes Accounting Services||59.40|